Welcome to Week 4!
This Week's Activities
- MUST DO (in your notebooks): Write about any part of your break that involved Economics. You could talk about going to the grocery store, going on a trip, sleeping all break, etc. How did the things you did (or didn't do) over break relate to Economics and why?
- Formative quiz review and corrections (practice, practice, practice!)
- Vocabulary wrap-up - 4 quadrants strategy for all 18 words (see last week's Weebly post for complete list of words)
- Week 4, Unit 1 Lecture - please click HERE for link to presentation
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT ALERT!
WHAT: Summative Assessment - Introduction to Economics
HOW TO PREPARE: Please review the following in preparation for this summative assessment:
- Reading notes and annotations (you may check out reading packets from Ms. Webb if needed).
- Vocabulary cards (quadrants)
- Formative Quiz (including corrections and added information)
- Week 4, Unit 1 Lecture Notes (see link above for presentation slides)
If you would like additional assistance in preparing for this summative assessment, please schedule an appointment with Ms. Webb PRIOR to Wednesday, March 2, 2016!